Duyuru - Learning Management System (LMS) and MS Teams
Please be informed that during the Fall Semester of the 2020-2021 Academic Year, all educational activities at our university will be held online using digital facilities. In this context, educational activities of all our programs will be conducted through the Learning Management System (LMS) and the live (virtual) classroom application (MS Teams).
You are expected to login to the Learning Management System (https://lms.emu.edu.tr) and MS Teams (https://teams.microsoft.com/) with your Eastern Mediterranean University e-mail accounts.
If you are unable to view your courses in LMS or MS Teams environment, or if you have problems accessing your courses, please check the information below.
- Check the approval of the course on the student portal.
- If you are having trouble logging into your portal, please get support from our IT staff by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If your course registrations have not yet been approved, please contact your department / program academic advisor.
- After your courses have been approved and you have checked the approved courses on your portal, you can access your courses by logging into https://lms.emu.edu.tr
- Do not forget that a certain period of time must pass for your courses to be viewed at https://lms.emu.edu.tr
- Any changes to be made in your course registration process (course change, group change, course add / drop procedures, etc.) will be reflected in the Learning Management System.
- Your classes will be held according to the timetable on your portal. Therefore, you have to attend the live class started by your instructor by logging in to your class in MS Teams application on the date and at the time of your lesson. If you are unable to access your classes in MS Teams environment, please contact your instructor.
You can access videos and guidelines for the use of LMS and Live (Virtual) Classroom applications at https://emuonline.emu.edu.tr/std_videos_guidelines.html